PRE-ORDER FAQs. PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
1. Pre-orders have an estimated date, but I can't guarantee that date won't change. I try to give updates when I have the information, but if you have a question about the status of your order, please contact us. Please don't contact us about pre-order through facebook as we might not always get the message if you're not our "friends" list. Email us at email@example.com . I only check this one once every 1 or 2 weeks because we normally do not receive emails from customers. If you have an urgent matter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . I check this several times daily.
2. NO cancellations after the product has been shipped to me.
3. Generally, I will no longer be charging shipping prior to shipment on *NEW Products* because it is hard for me to predict the weight on new items that we don't have on hand unless I have a similar product such as Lawn Fawn products which all weigh around the same. This applies only if pre-orders are the only thing on your order.
4. I reserve the right to change this policy at any time, but you will be notified if there are updates.
5. If you order pre-orders with other in stock items, your order will not ship until the pre-orders come in, unless you pay for the extra shipment.
6. Lastly, Free Shipping is not valid on paper products. The system will take it off because there's no way for me to exclude a product. You will be billed for shipping even if your order is over $50 or $150 (for international) if you order paper products.